Monday, September 5, 2016

Blackenstein & Frankenstein '80 Featured on Dan's Drive-In Double Feature Podcast

Hello, everyone!

I have been working on a new podcast. It's called Dan's Drive-In Double Feature. The first episode is me discussing Blackenstein and Frankenstein '80. In between my discussion of the film, I play movie trailers and classic drive-in theater ads.

The point of the podcast is an excuse to discuss great exploitation/ genre films from the main drive-in years. Basically from the mid-1960s to the mid-1980s. Each episode covers two films. They can be from any genre. We start with horror because it's fun!

The first episode (call it The Pilot) is on the Eventually Supertrain feed. I decided to place it there so folks who were enjoying some of my other work could check it out and see what they think. I wanted to test the waters here before putting it in its own space.

So, please, listen and enjoy...

Soundcloud

iTunes

Stitcher

No comments:

Post a Comment