Sunday, October 22, 2017

Podcast Party!






A bunch of things going on right now...

Eventually Supertrain - Episode 34

Christin and I talk about The Green Hornet.
I talk about The Immortal.
And a Surprise in the 3rd segment!
Please, listen and enjoy.

Soundcloud

iTunes

Stitcher




Dan's Drive-In Double Feature #12 is here.

It's all about mid-1960s fun films with monster in them. Please, listen to me talk all about Orgy of the Dead and Mad Monster Party? (Follow the links above.)


And...



The Made For TV Mayhem Show Halloween is up. Follow this link for Fun.

(Plus, of course, we're starting Week 8 of A Minute to Dismember.)

Have a Happy Halloween everybody! Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.
    girl-gets-fucked

    ReplyDelete