Sunday, March 21, 2021

3 New Minute-By-Minute Podcasts Have Begun! (With a request)

 Hello everyone. Dan here.


I recently posted three episodes onto my feed:


'70s Friends of Frankenstein




A Spooky Night Spent In A Ghosthouse




HOWLING 2 and 7 Too



Each one is the first episode of a new Minute-By-Minute podcast covering, respectively...


BLACKENSTEIN and FRANKENSTEIN '80

SPOOKIES and GHOSTHOUSE

HOWLING 2 and HOWLING: NEW MOON RISING


I couldn't decide which one I preferred to do so I started all three. My question to everyone is: Do you prefer one to the other? Is there one you're dying to hear more than the other two? Or do you want to hear all three? I can do all three but it will take a while. If you have a choice, get in touch with me and tell me. If there's some sort of consensus, I will focus on one and do the other two at a later time.

I will do at least one more episode of each. We're knee deep in credits all the way around so I would like to touch on a bit more of each of the films.

Please, listen and enjoy. (And, if you so choose, please choose.)


Soundcloud


Stitcher


Apple Podcasts




No comments:

Post a Comment